Unleash your imagination on MP3s with Hit'n'Mix 2's cutting-edge tools
Once Hit'n'Mix 2 has converted your tracks into its
flexible Rip music format, it's possible to manipulate audio in ways
high-end studio software can only dream of:
- Make vocals and instruments sound higher/lower. Hit'n'Mix 2 tries to keep
them sounding natural and without cartoony effects.
- Lengthen/shorten and even remove notes and percussion.
- Add effects like vibrato, reverb, slide, automatic harmony and pitch quantization.
Move notes towards the left or right speaker.
- Copy & paste notes and percussion between Rips.
- Create loops from note selections using the LoopBuilder.
- Play back a RipMix of your creations - Hit'n'Mix 2 takes on the hard work
of lining up beats, and moving between keys.
here to download for free!*
Synesthesic playback visuals
Watch the individual notes in a Rip come to life as they are played back -
great for parties.
Mixing between keys
When playing a RipMix, Hit’n’Mix 2 attempts to smooth over key changes
- Windows 7/8/10
- Mac OS X 10.7+
- Minimum: 2 GB RAM,
2.5 GHz Dual-Core processor
- Recommended - convert 2-4 Rips simultaneously: 4 GB RAM,
- Graphics/Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible with at least 64MB VRAM
*The free download plays back full Rips and creates and edits Rips up to 45 seconds long. An activation
code can be purchased to enable creation and editing of Rips up to 10 minutes (64-bit OS) or 6 minutes (32-bit OS) long.