Hit'n'Mix tears apart MP3s/CD tracks and unlocks their basic building blocks - the
notes (vocals/ instruments), percussion and ambient noise.
Great for everyone from wannabe home DJs to mashup pioneers, Hit'n'Mix
provides the power to do all the following and more:
- Copy, move & delete individual notes
- Change the pitch and duration of notes
- Add effects like vibrato, slide, automatic harmony and pitch quantization
- Watch amazing visuals. To capture for your own YouTube™ videos, click
here for conditions
- Move the stereo position of notes left/right
here for a full feature list and comparison with the
free Play version.
Explosive playback visualizations
Watch the individual notes in a song come to life as they are played back -
great for your home music videos.
Open multiple tracks at a time
Replace vocals and instrumentals in one track with those from another. Use a
free track for storing your favorite cuts.
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Ideal: 4 GB RAM,
Quad-Core (or higher) processor
- Recommended: 2 GB RAM,
- Minimum: 1 GB RAM,
2.5 GHz processor
- Graphics/Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible with at least 64MB VRAM
* Copy between tracks feature only
available in Paid version. Check you have permission from the copyright
holder before playing/editing tracks you did not create yourself.